Happiness is something everybody needs, wants and has. Different things make different people happy. Even on my down days, there is always something I can do to pick myself up a bit. I thought I would share some of them with you and spread the happiness.
I originally saw this post on Little World Of Rachel, so definitely go and check out her post too!
2. My husband. He also knows how to make me smile. I couldn’t imagine my life without him now.
5. Going to the beach. Another place I love to be. We don’t go often enough though. I find it so peaceful when I’m at the beach.
7. Flowers. Who doesn’t love a nice fower haha.
8. Reading. I love getting loast in a book and taking that time away from life stresses.
12. My new camera. I love this thing! Taking photos of the kids has become one of my favourite things to do.
14. Writing. It could be in my journal or on my blog, but I love writing! I really want to write a book, but I have so much going on already and I’m starting my degree soon. I really don’t see it happening haha.
17. Getting dressed up to go out. I don’t go out much, so don’t really get the chance to dress up. When I do, I go for it haha.
21. Animals. Just all animals in general. Pets, zoo, farm any animals really. There are a few I’m not keen on though haha.
22. Music. Music is another form of escape, much like reading. I can lose myself in music and normally end up singing and dancing along haha.
23. Working with kids. It’s so rewarding! Just seeing how they smile while you do something ridiculously silly, is a way to make you smile. Again, it also has it’s stresses, but definitely one of the best things in the world.
25. Taking my makeup off at the end of the day. The best feeling in the world haha!
I hope you enjoyed this little post of happiness!
Leave a comment with whatever makes you happy or, a link to your blog post if you have one!