5 Cheap and Easy Ways To Pamper Yourself At Home!
Everyone needs a good pamper now and again. I try to spend an hour or so a week pampering myself and relaxing. As a busy, working Mum it’s definitely much-needed chill time. I thought I would share with you 5 ways that you can pamper yourself at home, without spending loads of money.
1. Give yourself a mani/pedi. I like to do this every now and again just to make myself feel a bit more put together. Find yourself a comfy spot (I sit at my dining table), cut and file your nails then paint them. Simple. If you want you can even give your hands a good moisturise and get some cuticle oil too.
2. Exfoliate and moisturise your body. This is something I’ve recently started taking the time out to do and my skin definitely feels better for it. It’s softer, smoother and my Garnier gradual tan moisturiser sticks better haha. I’ve been using the Zoella body scrub and it smells amazing. I’m on the lookout for other ones to try though, so leave me a comment if you have any recommendations.
3. Try out a face mask. Face masks are one of my favourite things to do. I have quite the collection. I do want to try out some more sheet masks though, so I was very happy when Soap and Glory sent me this one to try out.
*Disclaimer: I was sent this product by soap and glory as part of there babes of glory. I am not being paid by them and all opinions are my own.*
This face mask was so easy to use. It did make my face feel a little bit sticky straight after, but when I woke up, the stickyness was gone and my skin felt very soft and moisturised.
4. Have a nice hot bubble bath. This is, by far, my favourite thing to do. I do have a bath or shower every night and can spend ages in the bath. Showers, I find, are for when I don’t have much time and just need a quick wash. I like to take my time in a bath. I’ve been using the Comforter Bubble Bar from Lush for years now and still love it. Occasionally, I will throw in a bath bomb, light some candles and relax with a book. It’s definitely nice at the end of a long day or week, to relax when the kids are in bed.
The last 3 you can actually do together. Run a nice bubble bath, stick on a face mask and exfoliate. Another way to save time and have a quick pamper.
5. The final way I like to pamper myself is, probably, not classed as pampering. This is because it’s just sitting down with a good book or TV show. It’s my favourite way of “pampering” myself, without using any beauty products. Just having that time to sit, relax and do what I want, makes me feel a lot calmer and focused. It means I can lose myself for a while and then get back to whatever it is I need to do.
So, there you have it. My 5 cheap and easy ways to pamper yourself at home.
Is there anything else you do to pamper yourself? Let me know in the comments.